The AESO is finalizing the development of the 2018 ISO tariff application, which the AESO currently anticipates filing with the Alberta Utilities Commission by July 31, 2017.
The AESO will present information on the following topics to be addressed in its 2018 ISO tariff application:
- transmission cost causation study update;
- point of delivery cost function update and options analysis;
- Rate DTS, Demand Transmission Service, update to reflect cost causation study and point of delivery function;
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIPs) Alberta reliability standard compliance cost recovery;
- tariff treatment of energy storage;
- update on Rider C, Deferral Account Adjustment Rider, amendment application;
- updated investment levels;
- terms and conditions amendments;
- response to the Commission’s Proceeding 20922 closure letter; and
- application process.
The AESO plans to present information on these topics to facilitate discussion and will post a presentation before the meeting.
All information relating to the 2018 ISO tariff consultation is available on the AESO website at www.aeso.ca by following the path Rules, Standards and Tariff ► Stakeholder engagement ►2018 ISO tariff application.
As well, new information posted by the AESO on this topic will be mentioned in the AESO stakeholder newsletter, which you can subscribe to at the bottom right of the AESO’s home page at www.aeso.ca.
If you have any questions on the AESO’s 2018 ISO tariff consultation, please contact me at 403-539-2555 in Calgary or by email to email@example.com.
Date: Monday, June 26, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Place: Meeting Room 6006, 6th Floor, BP Centre, 240 – 4th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta. Note that the glass doors on the 6th floor are locked; please knock to have them opened.
Teleconference: Within Calgary calling area: 403-410-3051, Conference ID 9232504
Outside Calgary calling area: 1-855-453-6957, Conference ID 9232504
RSVP: By 5 pm on June 21, 2017 to, Tatiana Aparicio-Caris Tatiana.Aparicio-Caris@aeso.ca \ or 403-539-2664.
- Date & time June 26, 2017, 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM, MST
- Additional information 2017 06 26 AESO 2018 ISO Tariff Application AESO Consultation Invitation