Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Engagement
The AESO is extending an invitation to stakeholders who have an interest in participating in our ongoing Distributed Energy Resources (DER) initiative to attend our virtual stakeholder engagement and progress update session on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Provide stakeholders with a quarterly progress update on the DER Roadmap and other interrelated activities.
- Review the draft recommendations presented in the DER Long-term Markets Participation Recommendation Paper.
Supporting Materials will be available to stakeholders on Feb. 17:
- The DER Long-term Markets Participation Recommendation Paper will be available to stakeholders on Feb. 17, one week prior to the session. Stakeholders are asked to review the paper prior to the session and be prepared with clarifying questions.
- A detailed agenda and a copy of the presentation will also be made available prior to the event.
- Stakeholders are also asked to complete the DER Stakeholder Engagement Comment Matrix prior to March 17, 2021.
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Time: 9:00am – 12:00 pm
For instructions on how to use the Zoom video conferencing app, please click here.
For further information on the DER initiative please click here or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to subscribe to our stakeholder newsletter for updates.
- Date & time February 23, 2021, 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM, MST