ES Progress Updates Engagement
The AESO is extending an invitation to stakeholders who have an interest in participating in our ongoing Energy Storage initiative to attend our virtual stakeholder engagement session on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Share progress updates on the Energy Storage Roadmap and other interrelated activities.
- Review the draft recommendations presented in the Energy Storage Long-term Market Participation Recommendation Paper.
Supporting Materials will be available to stakeholders on Feb. 17:
- The Energy Storage Long-term Market Participation Recommendation Paper will be available to stakeholders on Feb. 17, one week prior to the session. Stakeholders are asked to review the paper prior to the session and be prepared with clarifying questions.
- A detailed agenda and a copy of the presentation will also be made available prior to the event.
- Stakeholders are also asked to complete the Energy Storage Long-Term Market Participation Recommendation Paper Comment Matrix prior to March 17, 2021.
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Time: 9:00am – 12:00 p.m.
RSVP: Please click here to register.
For instructions on how to use the Zoom video conferencing app, please click here.
For further information on the Energy Storage initiative please click here or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our stakeholder newsletter for updates.
- Date & time February 24, 2021, 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM, MST