The AESO is providing notice to interested stakeholders to hold the date for the Market Tools User Group Kick-off Stakeholder Engagement Session on Sept. 21, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Session purpose and objectives
The purpose of this session is to engage stakeholders in a conversation of the concept of the Market Tools User Group, the AESO’s roadmap for the existing market tools and on the data portal enhancements. The specific objectives include:
- Introduce the concept and overall purpose of the Market Tools User Group
- Present the roadmap for ETS, ADaMS, and the data portal
- Present potential enhancements to the data portal
- Gather input from stakeholders on the parameters of the Market Tools User Group, the roadmap and market tool improvements
Register here for the session. After clicking the registration link, enter your organization + first name, last name, organization, category and your email address. You will then receive a confirmation email with a unique webinar link to join the session and an associated meeting request to add to your calendar.
For more information on this engagement, please visit the Market Tools User Group page.
- Date & time September 21, 2021, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM, MST