The AESO is providing notice to interested stakeholders to hold the date for the Reliability Standards Discussion Group (RSDG) Stakeholder Session on June 8, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The purpose of the session is to engage stakeholders in discussions on the AESO’s ARS Program. Specific session objectives include:
- Present and seek feedback on our proposed approach to RSDG and to technical working groups (TWGs);
- Discuss our interim ARS Program Work Plan; and
- Have an open discussion to receive feedback on the ARS program.
Visit the ARS Program Enhancements page for more information on this engagement.
This will be a hybrid session offering both in-person and virtual options to attend. The deadline to register to attend in-person has now passed; registration to attend the session virtually is still available.
Note change in location: The in-person option for the hybrid session will be held at:
- Calgary Place, 330-5th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 0L4
- 4th Floor, Hive Boardroom
Register here for the hybrid session. The deadline to register to attend in-person has now passed; registration to attend the session virtually is still available. After you've entered your first and last name, organization and email address, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique webinar link to join the session virtually, and an associated meeting request to add to your calendar. If you have any questions related to registration, please contact email@example.com.
- Date & time June 8, 2022, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, MST