The AESO is providing notice to interested stakeholders to hold the date for the Sustaining Reliability through the Transformation Stakeholder Information Session on August 11, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Session and registration details are now available on our website.
The purpose of this virtual session is to update stakeholders on how the AESO will be assessing and addressing the changing reliability needs in Alberta as the industry progresses through the transformation. A facilitated Q&A will be available to respond to stakeholder questions.
Specific session objectives include:
- Understanding the reliability domains we will be assessing and our plans to produce a Reliability Roadmap to guide us through the transformation.
- Providing preliminary perspectives on the challenges we anticipate within the reliability domains as the industry transforms and our prioritization of addressing these challenges.
- Explaining the inter-relatedness of various AESO initiatives, such as system flexibility, frequency response capability, MSSC limits and intertie restoration, and how they will integrate into the Reliability Roadmap.
Register here for the session. After clicking the registration link, enter your organization, first name, last name, and your email address. You will then receive a confirmation email with a unique webinar link to join the session and an associated meeting request to add to your calendar.
For more information on this engagement, please visit the Sustaining Reliability through the Transformation page.
- Date & time August 11, 2022, 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM, MST
- Date & time August 11, 2022, 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM, MDT