The AESO is hosting a virtual session on Wednesday, March 22, 2023, to review the AESO 2023 Reliability Requirements Roadmap (Reliability Roadmap). Click here to register.
- Review the scope of the Reliability Roadmap and the scenarios used for the assessments
- Provide an overview of each key reliability domain (Frequency Stability, System Strength and Flexibility Capability) assessed and presented in the Reliability Roadmap, including:
- Description and definition of each domain
- Reliability issues identified
- Assessments and key findings
- Potential mitigations and operational readiness
- Review proposed action plans, including priority, implementation time horizon, and specific actions
- Provide an opportunity for stakeholders to ask questions about the Reliability Roadmap
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Time: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Virtual: Zoom Webinar
Registration: You must pre-register to attend the information session. If you have any questions or issues with registration or joining the session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit Reliability Requirements Roadmap on AESO Engage.
- Date & time March 22, 2023, 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, MDT