The purpose of the session is to engage stakeholders in discussions on CIP-004-AB-7 and CIP-011-AB-3 and the retirement of CIP-004-AB-5.1 and CIP-011-AB-1. Session objectives include addressing Stakeholder questions and concerns on CIP-004-AB-7 and CIP-011-AB-3 related to:
- Updates to Standard requirements between CIP-004-AB-5.1 to CIP-004-AB-7 and CIP-011-AB-1 to CIP-011-AB-3;
- Draft Reliability Standard Audit Worksheets; and
- Effective dates and Early Compliance options.
- Open Discussion on Methods to Mitigate Confidentiality Risk
This session will now be held virtually only by means of Microsoft Teams Webinar.
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Time 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Virtual option: Teams webinar
Registration: You must pre-register to participate in the Stakeholder session and can do so by clicking the secure link here.(External link)
Can be found at the AESO Engage page.
- Date & time November 28, 2023, 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM, MST