Al Rothbauer 321S Substation
The City of Medicine Hat (City) currently connects to Alberta’s transmission system through the Medicine Hat 41S substation. The City has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator to change its point of interconnection to a new substation it is planning to build north of the Medicine Hat 41S substation.
Need for the Al Rothbauer 321S substation in the Medicine Hat area [Posted: July 29, 2015]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of regulatory filing [Posted: November 17, 2015]
Needs Identification Document
Al Rothbauer 321S substation NID [Posted: December 21, 2015]
- Appendix A - Al Rothbauer Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - Al Rothbauer TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Al Rothbauer AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Al Rothbauer Info Re Rule 007 Section 6.1 - NID13
- Appendix E - Al Rothbauer AESO Transmission Planning Criteria - Basis and Assumptions
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations