Benbow 397S Substation Upgrade
FortisAlberta Inc. (FortisAlberta) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for transmission system access to reliably meet electricity demand in the Fox Creek area. FortisAlberta’s request can be met by upgrading the existing Benbow 397S substation including replacing the existing 138/24.94 kV transformer with a higher-capacity 138/25 kV transformer and adding the associated equipment.
Need for the Benbow 397S Substation Upgrade in the Fox Creek area [Posted: July 13, 2015]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: November 17, 2015]
Needs Identification Document
Benbow 397S Substation Upgrade NID [Posted: December 9, 2015]
- Appendix A - Benbow Overview of AESO Connection Process
- Appendix B - Benbow TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Benbow AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Benbow Info Re Rule 007 Section 6.1 - NID13
- Appendix E - Benbow DFO Need for Development Report
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations