Bohn 931S Substation Upgrade
ATCO Electric Ltd. (ATCO) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) for transmission system access to reliably serve increased industrial electricity demand in the Janvier area. ATCO’s request can be met by upgrading the existing Bohn 931S substation including adding a 144 kV transformer, a 144 kV breaker, and associated equipment.
Need for the Bohn 931S Substation Upgrade in the Janvier area [Posted: July 28, 2015]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: January 19, 2016]
Needs Identification Document
Bohn 931S Substation Upgrade NID [Posted: February 11, 2016]
- Appendix A - Bohn 931S Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - Bohn 931S TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Bohn 931S AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Bohn 931S Info Re Rule 007 S 6.2.1 - NID15(2)
- Appendix E - Bohn 931S DFO Distribution Deficiency Report
- Appendix F - Bohn 931S AESO TPC - Basis and Assumptions
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations