Boyle 56S Substation Upgrade
FortisAlberta Inc. (FortisAlberta) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for transmission system access to reliably meet electricity demand in the Village of Boyle area. FortisAlberta’s request can be met by upgrading the existing Boyle 56S substation, including adding a 138/25 kV transformer and a 138 kV breaker and associated equipment.
Need for the Boyle 56S Substation Upgrade in the Village of Boyle area [Posted: June 24, 2015]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: January 7, 2016]
Needs Identification Document
Boyle 56S Substation Upgrade NID [Posted: January 22, 2016]
- Appendix A - Boyle Overview of AESO Connection Process
- Appendix B - Boyle TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Boyle AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Boyle Info Re Rule 007 S 6.1 - NID13
- Appendix E - Boyle DFO Need for Development Report
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations