Broadmoor 420S Substation Upgrade
FortisAlberta Inc. (FortisAlberta) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for transmission system access to reliably serve growing demand for electricity in the Sherwood Park area. FortisAlberta’s request can be met by upgrading the existing Broadmoor 420S substation including adding a 138/25 kV transformer, a 138 kV breaker and associated equipment.
Need for the Broadmoor 420S Substation Upgrade in the Sherwood Park area [Posted: October 5, 2015]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: November 10, 2015]
Needs Identification Document
Broadmoor 420S Substation Upgrade NID [Posted: November 25, 2015]
- Appendix A - Broadmoor Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - Broadmoor TFO Capital Costs Estimates
- Appendix C - Broadmoor AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Broadmoor Information Regarding Rule 007
- Appendix E - Broadmoor DFO Need for Development Report
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations