Brooks Solar Farm Connection (1927)
Solar Krafte Utilities Inc. (Solar Krafte) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its proposed Brooks Solar Farm (Facility) in the Brooks area. Solar Krafte’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one 240 kilovolt (kV) transmission line to connect the Facility to the existing Cassils 324S substation in a radial configuration.
- Modify the Cassils 324S substation, including adding one 240 kV circuit breaker.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for the Brooks Solar Farm Connection in the Brooks area [Posted: Nov. 30, 2021]
- Need Overview: Brooks Solar Farm Connection