Buffalo Plains Wind Farm Connection
Buffalo Plains Wind Farm Inc. (Buffalo Plains) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its proposed Buffalo Plains Wind Farm(Facility) in the Vulcan County area. Buffalo Plains’ request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one 240 kilovolt (kV) transmission line to connect the Facility to the existing Milo 356S substation in a radial configuration.
- Modify the Milo 356S substation, including adding one 240 kV circuit breaker.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for the Buffalo Plains Wind Farm Connection in the Vulcan County area [Posted April 29, 2021]
- Need Overview: Buffalo Plains Wind Farm Connection