Downtown Calgary Transmission Reinforcement
Please see the documents below for more information on the need for this development.
ENMAX is the transmission facilities owner (TFO) in the area. While the AESO is responsible for identifying that transmission system development is needed, ENMAX is responsible for detailed siting and routing, constructing, operating and maintaining the associated transmission facilities. ENMAX is currently in the process of obtaining its required regulatory approvals. Please visit ENMAX’s website at www.enmax.com for further information.
- Downtown Calgary Transmission Reinforcement newsletter [Posted: August 19, 2014]
- Downtown Calgary Transmission Reinforcement Stakeholder Update [Posted: October 13, 2015
- Downtown Calgary Transmission Reinforcement NID [Posted: November 19, 2015]
- Appendix A - AESO Downtown Calgary Transmission Studies
- Appendix B - AESO Load and Generation Forecast
- Appendix C - TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix D - AESO Participant Involvement Program
- Appendix E - Commission Rule 007 Section 6.1 NID13
- Appendix F - AESO TPC - Basis and Assumptions
- Appendix G - Single Line Diagram
- Commission Decision [Posted: June 1, 2016]
Please contact us directly with questions or comments about the need for this transmission reinforcement at 1-888-866-2959 or email@example.com.