East Crossfield 64S Substation Upgrade
FortisAlberta Inc. (FortisAlberta) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to reliably serve growing demand for electricity in the Town of Crossfield area. FortisAlberta’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Upgrade the existing East Crossfield 64S substation, including adding a 138/25 kilovolt (kV) transformer and two 138 kV circuit breakers.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for Transmission Development in the Town of Crossfield Area [Posted: November 20, 2017]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
- Notice of Filing for the East Crossfield 64S Substation Upgrade [Posted: March 13, 2018]
- Notice of NID Filing for the East Crossfield 64S Substation Upgrade
- Need for Transmission Development in the Town of Crossfield Area