Enbridge Battle Sands 594S Substation Connection
Enbridge Pipelines Inc. (Enbridge) has requested transmission system access to reliably supply its proposed Battle Sands 594S substation in the Hardisty area. Enbridge’s request can be met by adding a new 138 kV transmission line between Enbridge’s proposed Battle Sands 594S substation and the existing 138 kV transmission line 769L, adding a 138 kV breaker to the Rosyth 296S substation, and adding associated equipment.
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: October 1, 2015]
Needs Identification Document
Battle Sands 594S NID [Posted: October 20, 2015]
- Appendix A - Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - AESO PIP - Battle Sands
- Appendix D - Information Regarding Rule 007 Section 6.1 - NID13 - Battle Sands
- Appendix E - Transmission Planning Criteria - Basis and Assumptions - Battle Sands
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations