Fox Creek 741S Substation Modification
ATCO Electric Ltd. (ATCO) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for transmission system access to serve a new industrial demand for electricity. ATCO’s request can be met by the following solution:
Add a 25 kV circuit breaker.
Need to modify the Fox Creek 741S Substation in the Fox Creek Area [Posted: October 22, 2015]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: April 6, 2016]
Needs Identification Document
Fox Creek 741S Substation Modification Needs Identification Document [Posted: April 28, 2016]
- Appendix A - Fox Creek Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - Fox Creek TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Fox Creek AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Fox Creek Info Re Rule 007 Section 6.2.1 NID 15(2)
- Appendix E - Fox Creek DFO Distribution Deficiency Report
- Appendix F - Fox Creek AESO TPC - Basis and Assumptions
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations