Hughenden 213S Substation Upgrade
FortisAlberta Inc. (FortisAlberta) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) for transmission system access to improve reliability in the Hughenden area. FortisAlberta’s request can be met by upgrading the existing Hughenden 213S substation including adding a 138 kV transformer, three 138 kV circuit breakers, and associated equipment.
Need for the Hughenden 213S Substation Upgrade in the Hughenden area [Posted: October 15, 2015]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: February 11, 2016]
Needs Identification Document
Hughenden 213S Substation Upgrade NID [Posted: February 26, 2016]
- Appendix A - Hughenden 213S Connection Assessment
- Appendix B Hughenden 213S TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Hughenden 213S AESO PIP
- Appendix D Hughenden 213S Info Re Rule 007 Sec 6.2.1 NID15(2)
- Appendix E Hughenden 213S DFO Distri Deficiency Report
- Appendix F Hughenden 213S AESO TPC
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations