Red Deer Region Transmission Development
Please see the documents below for more information on the need for this development.
AltaLink Management Ltd (AltaLink) is the transmission facilities owner (TFO) in the area. While the AESO is responsible for identifying that transmission system development is needed, AltaLink is responsible for detailed siting and routing, constructing, operating and maintaining the associated transmission facilities. AltaLink is currently in the process of constructing the development. Please visit AltaLink’s website at www.altalink.ca for further information.
- Need Overview for Red Deer Region Transmission Development [Posted: February 15, 2011]
- Red Deer Region Transmission Development Needs Identification Document [Posted: July 20, 2011]
- Appendix A - Red Deer Technical Report
- Attachment A to Appendix A - Existing system Analysis
- Attachment B to Appendix A - Historical Substation Load Details
- Attachment C to Appendix A - Alternatives Details
- Attachment D (Part A) to Appendix A - 2012
- Attachment D (Part B) to Appendix A - 2017
- Attachment E (Part A) to Appendix A - Transient Stability Analysis
- Attachment E (Part B) to Appendix A - Transient Stability Analysis
- Attachment F to Appendix A - Sensitivity Analysis
- Appendix B - Red Deer Load and Generation Forecasts
- Appendix C - AESO PIP
- Appendix D - TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix E - Red Deer Economic Comparison
- Appendix F - TFO Environmental and Socio-Economic Overview
- Notification of AESO Regulatory Filing [Posted: April 29, 2011]
- Amendment Overview [Posted: February 28, 2013]
- Cancellation Notice - Red Deer Region Development 166L Transmission Line [Posted: February 11, 2016]
- Commission Decision
Please contact us directly with questions or comments about the need for this transmission reinforcement at 1-888-866-2959 or firstname.lastname@example.org.