RESL McLaughlin Wind Energy Connection
Renewable Energy Services Ltd. (RESL) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) for transmission system access to connect its proposed McLaughlin Wind Generating Facility (Facility) in the Pincher Creek area. RESL’s request can be met by constructing a short 138 kV transmission line to connect the Facility to the existing 164L transmission line.
Need for the RESL McLaughlin Wind Energy Connection in the Pincher Creek Area [Posted: June 2, 2015]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: November 25, 2015]
Needs Identification Document
McLaughlin Wind Energy Connection NID [Posted: December 14, 2015]
- Appendix A - McLaughlin Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - McLaughlin TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - McLaughlin AESO PIP
- Appendix D - McLaughlin Info Re Rule 007 Section 6.1 - NID13
- Appendix E - McLaughlin Transmission Planning Criteria - Basis and Assumptions
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations