Schuler Wind Energy Centre Connection
Invenergy Wind Canada Development II ULC (Invenergy) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) for transmission system access to connect its proposedSchuler Wind Energy Centre (Facility) in the Schuler area. Invenergy’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Add a substation (Hilda 662S) with two 138 kilovolt (kV) circuit breakers.
- Add two 138 kV transmission lines to connect the proposed Hilda 662S substation to the existing 138 kV transmission line 658L.
- Connect the Facility to the proposed Hilda 662S substation.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
Need for the Schuler Wind Energy Centre Connection in the Schuler Area [Posted: November 30, 2017]
- Need for the Schuler Wind Energy Centre Connection in the Schuler Area