Sol Aurora Project Connection (2417)
Sol Aurora Ltd. (Sol Aurora) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its proposed Sol Aurora Solar Farm (Facility) in the Sturgeon County area. Sol Aurora’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one 240 kilovolt (kV) transmission line to connect the Facility to the existing Heartland 12S substation in a radial configuration.
- Modify the Heartland 12S substation, including adding one 240 kV circuit breaker.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for the Sol Aurora Project Connection in the Sturgeon County area [Posted: July 26, 2022]
- Need Overview: Sol Aurora Project Connection