Strathcona Cogeneration Facility Connection
Inter Pipeline Propylene Ltd. (Inter Pipeline) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) for transmission system access to connect its proposed Strathcona Cogeneration Facility (Facility) in the City of Fort Saskatchewan area. Inter Pipeline's request can be met by the following solution:
- Add the Ursus 430S substation, including four 240 kilovolt (kV) circuit breakers.
- Add two 240 kV transmission lines to connect the proposed Ursus 430S substation to the existing 240 kV transmission line 997L.
- Connect the Facility to the proposed Ursus 430S substation.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
Need for the Strathcona Cogeneration Facility Connection in the City of Fort Saskatchewan area [Posted: June 19, 2018]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notice of Filing for the Strathcona Cogeneration Facility Connection [Posted: October 18, 2018]
- Need for the Strathcona Cogeneration Facility Connection in the City of Fort Saskatchewan area