Sunnybrook and Livock Substation Modifications
Please see the documents below for more information on the need for this development.
AltaLink Management Ltd (AltaLink) and ATCO Electric Ltd (ATCO) are the transmission facilities owners (TFO) in the area. While the AESO is responsible for identifying that transmission system development is needed, AltaLink and ATCO are responsible for detailed siting and routing, constructing, operating and maintaining the associated transmission facilities. The TFOs are currently in the process of obtaining their required regulatory approvals. Please visit AltaLink’s website at www.altalink.ca and ATCO’s website at www.atcoelectric.com for further information.
- Information about the Need for Transmission Development at the Existing Livock 939S and Sunnybrook 510S Substations [Posted: May 14, 2015]
- Sunnybrook and Livock Substation Modifications [Posted: August 14, 2015]
- Appendix A - Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix B - AESO Participant Involvement Program
- Appendix C - Information regarding Rule 007
- Commission Decision
Please contact us directly with questions or comments about the need for this transmission reinforcement at 1-888-866-2959 or firstname.lastname@example.org.