Vincent 2019S Substation
ATCO Electric Ltd. (ATCO) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for additional transmission capacity to connect a new industrial facility to the electric system. ATCO’s request can be met by constructing a new substation, Vincent 2019S, including a 144/6.9 kV transformer and a 144 kV breaker, and connecting it to an existing transmission line 7L65. In addition, the Irish Creek 706S substation will need to be modified. This includes the addition of a 25 MVAr capacitor bank and a 144 kV breaker.
Need for the Vincent 2019S Substation in the Vegreville area - Update to Stakeholders [Posted: October 27, 2015]
Need for the Vincent 2019S Substation in the Vegreville area [Posted: November 6, 2014]
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: November 23, 2015]
Needs Identification Document
Vincent 2019S Substation NID [Posted: December 11, 2015]
- Appendix A - Vincent Connection Assessment
- Appendix B Vincent Irish Creek Capacitor Bank Need Assess
- Appendix C - Vincent TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix D - Vincent AESO PIP
- Appendix E - Vincent Info Re Rule 007 Section 6.1 - NID13
- Appendix F - Vincent DFO Distribution Deficiency Report
- Appendix G - Vincent AESO Tx Planning Criteria
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations