Wheatland Wind Project Connection
Wheatland Wind Project LP, by its general partner Wheatland Wind Project Ltd. (Wheatland), has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) for transmission system access to connect its proposed Wheatland Wind Project (Facility) in the Dorothy area. Wheatland’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Add a substation (Parker 2072S) with three 144 kilovolt (kV) circuit breakers.
- Add two 144 kV transmission lines to connect the proposed Parker 2072S substation to the existing 144 kV transmission line 7L85.
- Add a 144 kV transmission line to connect the Facility to the proposed Parker 2072S substation.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
- Notice of Filing for the Wheatland Wind Project Connection [Posted: October 11, 2018]
- Need for the Wheatland Wind Project Connection in the Dorothy area [Posted: September 27, 2017]
Market participant notification
- Market Participant Notification for Planned Generating Facility Connections in the AESO’s Central Planning Region
- Need for the Wheatland Wind Project Connection in the Dorothy area