Industry Executive Advisory Council
The Industry Executive Advisory Council (IEAC) provides strategic advice to the AESO’s Chief Executive Officer on key matters related to Alberta’s transition to a capacity market, including technical design.
Members are senior executives from Alberta’s electricity industry selected by the AESO’s CEO, and include both generators and large consumers of electricity. The IEAC has no direct decision making authority.
Please refer to the IEAC Charter below for more details.
- Agenda and meeting summary - February 2, 2018
- Agenda and meeting summary - February 22, 2018
- Alberta Capacity Market Design - IEAC List of Discussion Topics
- Economics & Markets: Capacity Markets
- Comprehensive Market Design Overview
- Agenda and meeting summary
- Market Transition Principles and Desired Outcomes
- Government of Alberta's Desired Outcomes