SAM working groups
To help design a capacity market that will meet Alberta’s needs, the AESO will rely heavily on the participation of stakeholders. Five design working groups representing a broad range of stakeholders have been established to develop design recommendations.
All stakeholders can stay informed of the progress of each working group by reviewing the meeting materials posted below, and through quarterly stakeholder sessions.
Key working group materials
- Evolution of approach to working group engagement on capacity market design
- Working Assumptions for Interdependencies
- Working group terms of reference
- Working group member list
- SAM 2.0 industry feedback
- Straw Alberta Market (SAM) 2.0 stakeholder update
- SAM 2.0 stakeholder comments
- SAM 2.0 stakeholder comment matrix
- Work plans and objectives to SAM 3.0