New and Amended BAL Definitions
Definitions relate to the following proposed Alberta Reliability Standards;
a) Alberta reliability standard BAL-001-AB-2, Real Power Balancing Control Performance (“BAL‑001-AB-2”);
b) Alberta reliability standard BAL-003-AB-1.1, Frequency Response and Frequency Bias Setting (“BAL-003-AB-1.1”); and
c) Alberta reliability standard BAL-005-AB-1, Balancing Authority Control (“BAL-005-AB-1”)
Forwarding notice [Posted: July 12, 2018]
- Blackline and clean copies of the proposed new BAL definitions and proposed amended BAL definitions;
- May 15, 2018 Consultation Letter;
- May 31, 2018 Market Participant Comments on Consultation Letter; and
- June 28, 2018 AESO Reply to Market Participant Comments Letter.
Reply to Market Participants Comments
AESO Reply to Market Participants Comments [Posted: June 28, 2018]
- Market Participant Comment and AESO Replies Matrix on the proposed new BAL definitions and amended BAL definitions; and
- Clean copy of the final proposed new BAL definitions and the amended BAL definitions.