Our top priorities are the health and well-being of our employees and stakeholders, and continuing to meet the electricity needs of all Albertans.
COVID-19 related information
- An Update on the Impact of COVID-19 and Low Oil Prices on Alberta’s Power System [Posted: Dec.3, 2020]
- An Update on the Impact of COVID-19 and Low Oil Prices on Alberta’s Power System [Posted: June 29, 2020]
- Impact of COVID-19 and Low Oil Prices on Alberta’s Power System [Posted: April 21, 2020]
- ISO Tariff COVID-19 Payment Deferral Application [Posted: April 16, 2020]
- COVID-19 Related Waiver and Variance Requests [Posted: April 7, 2020]
Business meetings and stakeholder engagement sessions
All business meetings with external stakeholders will be via phone or webinar indefinitely (this includes stakeholder engagement sessions). AESO staff are not permitted to attend in-person meetings at other organizations and are not allowed to host in-person meetings at the AESO. The vast majority of our staff continue to work from home.
We will continue to monitor developments and provide updates to our stakeholders as necessary. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com