Bauer 918S Substation Upgrade
ATCO Electric Ltd. (ATCO) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for transmission system access to serve a new industrial electricity demand in the Town of Vermilion area. ATCO’s request can be met by upgrading the existing Bauer 918S substation including adding a 144 kV breaker, a 144/4.16 kV transformer and the associated equipment.
Bauer 918S Substation Upgrade in the Town of Vermilion area [Posted: July 20, 2015]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: January 19, 2016]
Needs Identification Document
Bauer 918S Substation Upgrade NID [Posted: February 10, 2016]
- Appendix A - Bauer 918S Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - Bauer 918S TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Bauer 918S AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Bauer 918S Info Re Rule 007 S 6.2.1 - NID15
- Appendix E - Bauer 918S DFO Distribution Deficiency Report
- Appendix F - Bauer 918S AESO TPC - Basis and Assumptions
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations