Bullshead 523S Substation Upgrade
FortisAlberta Inc.(Fortis) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for transmission system access to reliably meet electricity demand in the Cypress County area. Fortis’ request can be met by the following solution:
Upgrade the Bullshead 523S substation including adding a 138/25 kV transformer, a 138 kV breaker, and associated equipment.
Need for the Bullshead Substation Upgrade in the Cypress County Area [Posted: April 6, 2016]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: June 28, 2016]
Needs Identification Document
Bullshead 523S Substation Upgrade NID [Posted: July 13, 2016]
- Appendix A - Bullshead Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - Bullshead TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Bullshead AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Bullshead Info Re Rule 007 Section 6.2.1 NID15(2)
- Appendix E - Bullshead DFO Need for Development Report
- Appendix F - Bullshead AESO TPC - Basis and Assumptions
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations