ENMAX No. 162 Substation Upgrade
ENMAX Power Corporation (ENMAX) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for transmission system access to increase the transmission capacity of the ENMAX Substation 162 to reliably serve growth in electricity demand. ENMAX’s request can be met by the following solution:
Add a second 138/25 kV transformer and associated equipment.
Need for the ENMAX No. 162 Substation Upgrade in the City of Calgary [Posted: February 1, 2016]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: March 30, 2016]
Needs Identification Document
Beddington SS-162 Substation Upgrade Need Identification Document [Posted: April 19, 2016]
- Appendix A - Beddington SS-162 Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - Beddington SS-162 TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Beddington SS-162 AESO PIP
- Appendix D - Beddington SS-162 Info re Rule 007 Sec 6.2.1 - NID15(2)
- Appendix E - Beddington SS-162 DFO Statement of Need Report
- Appendix F - Beddington SS-162 AESO TPC - Basis and Assumptions
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations