Plamondon 353S Substation Upgrade
FortisAlberta Inc. has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for transmission system access. FortisAlberta’s request can be met by the following solution:
Adding one 138/25 kV 25/33/42 MVA LTC transformer at the Plamondon 353S Substation; and
Adding a 138 kV circuit breaker.
Need for the Plamondon 353S Substation Capacity Increase in the Hamlet of Plamondon Area [Posted: October 7, 2015]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
Notification of Regulatory Filing [Posted: February 22, 2016]
Needs Identification Document
Plamondon 353S Substation Upgrade NID [Posted: March 23, 2016]
- Appendix A - Plamondon Connection Assessment
- Appendix B - Plamondon TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix C - Plamondon - AESO PIP
- Appendix E Plamondon DFO Need Develop Report
- Appendix F - Plamondon - AESO TPC
We appreciate your views, both on the need for transmission system development and proposed transmission plans. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
AESO Stakeholder Relations