Windrise Wind Power Project Connection
Windrise Wind LP, a wholly owned subsidiary of TransAlta Corporation (TransAlta), has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its proposed Windrise Wind Power Project (Facility) in the Fort Macleod area. TransAlta’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Upgrade the existing Windy Flats 138S substation, including adding one 240/138 kilovolt (kV) transformer and one 138 kV circuit breaker.
- Add one 138 kV transmission line to connect the Facility to the Windy Flats 138S substation in a radial configuration.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
Notice of Filing
Notice of Filing for the Windrise Wind Power Project Connection [Posted: Nov. 12, 2019]
Need for the Windrise Wind Power Project Connection in the Town of Fort Macleod Area [Posted: Sept. 3, 2019
- Notice of Filing: Windrise Wind Power Project Connection
- Need Overview: Windrise Wind Power Project Connection