Foothills Solar Project Connection (2422)
Foothills Solar L.P. (Foothills Solar) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its proposed Foothills Solar Project (Facility) in the Foothills County area. Foothills Solar’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one 138 kilovolt (kV) transmission line to connect the Facility to the existing Foothills 237S substation in a radial configuration.
- Modify the Foothills 237S substation, including adding one 138 kV circuit breaker.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for the Foothills Solar Project Connection in the Foothills County area [Posted: March 8, 2022]
- Need Overview: Foothills Solar Project Connection