Estuary Solar Project Connection (2418)
Greencells Indygen Alberta Ltd. (Greencells) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its proposed Estuary Solar Project (Facility) in the Hamlet of McNeil area. Greencells' request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one 138 kV transmission line to connect the Facility to the existing Empress 394S substation in a radial configuration.
- Modify the Empress 394S substation, including adding one 138 kV circuit breaker.
- Increase the capacity of the existing 138 kV transmission line 760L from 120 MVA to 240 MVA.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for the Estuary Solar Project Connection in the Hamlet of McNeil area [Posted: March 1, 2023]
- Need Overview: Estuary Solar Project Connection