Paintearth Wind Project Connection
Paintearth Wind Project LP (Paintearth), by its general partner Paintearth Wind Project Ltd., has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its proposed Paintearth Wind Project (Facility) in the Halkirk area. Paintearth’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Add a substation (Pioneer 805S) with two 240 kilovolt (kV) circuit breakers.
- Add two 240 kV transmission lines to connect the proposed Pioneer 805S substation to the existing 240 kV transmission line 9L93.
- Add a 240 kV transmission line to connect the Facility to the proposed Pioneer 805S substation.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for the Paintearth Wind Project Connection in the Halkirk area [Posted: June 1, 2017]
Market Participant Notification
- Market Participant Notification for Planned Generating Facility Connections in the AESO’s Central Planning Region [Posted: September 11, 2017]
Notification of regulatory filing advertisement
- Notice of Filing for the Paintearth Wind Project Connection in the Halkirk Area [Posted: November 30, 2017]
Needs Identification Document
Paintearth Wind Project Connection Need Identification Document [Posted: December 15, 2017]
- Filing of NID Application - Paintearth Wind Connection
- Notice of Filing for the Paintearth Wind Project Connection in the Halkirk Area
- Paintearth Wind Project Connection - Market Participant Notification
- Need for the Paintearth Wind Project Connection in the Halkirk area