Sharp Hills Energy Connection
EDP Renewables SH Project Limited Partnership (EDPR) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator for transmission system access to connect its proposed Sharp Hills wind generating
facility in the Sedalia area north of Oyen. EDPR’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Add the New Brigden 2088S 240 kilovolt (kV) switching substation that includes four 240 kV circuit breakers and associated equipment.
- Connect the New Brigden 2088S switching substation to the existing 240 kV transmission line 9L46 using and in-and-out connection configuration.
- Need for the Sharp Hills Energy Connection in the Sedalia Area North of Oyen [Posted: September 7, 2016]
Market Participant Notification
- Market Participant Notification for Planned Generating Facility Connections in the AESO’s Central Planning Region [Posted: September 11, 2017]
- Sharp Hills Energy Connection - Market Participant Notification
- Sharp Hills Energy Connection – Need for Transmission System Development in the Sedalia Area North of Oyen