Bull Trail Wind Connection (2342)
Bull Trail Renewable Energy Centre Limited Partnership (Bull Trail) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its approved Bull Trail Wind Power Project (Facility) in the Irvine area. Bull Trail’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one substation, to be designated Gros Ventre Creek 1141S, including three 240 kilovolt (kV) circuit breakers.
- Connect the proposed Gros Ventre Creek 1141S substation to the existing 240 kV transmission line 983L in an in-and-out configuration.
- Add one 240 kV transmission line to connect the Facility to the Gros Ventre Creek 1141S substation.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
Market Participant Notification
- Market Participant Notification for the Bull Trail Wind Connection in the Irvine area [Posted April 28, 2023]
- Need for the Bull Trail Wind Connection in the Irvine area [Posted: Nov. 10, 2022]
- Market Participant Notification for the Bull Trail Wind Connection in the Irvine area
- Need Overview: Bull Trail Wind Connection