Nova Solar Project Connection (2378)
Renewable Energy Systems Canada Inc. (RESC) has applied to the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) to connect its proposed Nova Solar Project (Facility) in the Carseland area. RESC's request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one 240 kilovolt (kV) transmission line to connect the Facility to the existing 240 kV transmission line 927L in a T-tap configuration.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for the Nova Solar Project Connection in the Carseland area [Posted: Feb. 10, 2022]
Market Participant Information
- Market Participant Notification for the Nova Solar Project Connection in the Carseland Area [Posted: Aug. 25, 2022]
- Market Participant Notification for the Nova Solar Project Connection in the Carseland Area
- Need Overview: Nova Solar Project Connection