Rainier Solar Project Connection (1987)
Solar Krafte Utilities Inc. (Solar Krafte) has applied to the AESO for transmission system access to connect its proposed Rainier Solar Project (Facility) in the Brooks area. Solar Krafte’s request can be met by the following solution:
- Add one 240 kilovolt (kV) transmission line to connect the Facility to the existing Newell 2075S substation in a radial configuration.
- Modify the Newell 2075S substation, including adding one 240 kV circuit breaker.
- Add or modify associated equipment as required for the above transmission developments.
- Need for the Rainier Solar Project Connection in the Brooks area [Posted: June 12, 2023]
- Need Overview: Rainier Solar Project Connection