The AESO is providing notice to interested stakeholders to hold the date for the Net-Zero Emissions Pathways Stakeholder Information Session on June 29, 2022.
The purpose of the virtual information session is to present the AESO’s final modelling results around the Net-Zero Emissions Pathways report, provide clarification and share next steps. Specific session objectives include:
- Present the final Net-Zero Emissions Pathways modelling results
- Provide clarification around current assumptions and framework
- Highlight insights and signposts provided within the report
- Provide a forum to address stakeholder questions
- Share proposed next steps
Visit the Net-Zero Emissions Pathways page for more information on this engagement.
Register here for the virtual session. After you've entered your first and last name, organization and email address, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique webinar link to join the session, and an associated meeting request to add to your calendar. If you have any questions related to registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date & time June 29, 2022, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM, MST