807L Capacity Increase
Please see the documents below for more information on the need for this development.
AltaLink Management Ltd (AltaLink) is the transmission facilities owner (TFO) in the area. While the AESO is responsible for identifying that transmission system development is needed, AltaLink is responsible for detailed siting and routing, constructing, operating and maintaining the associated transmission facilities. Please visit AltaLink’s website at www.altalink.ca for further information.
- Need for Transmission Reinforcement in the Fort Saskatchewan area
[Posted: July 12, 2016]
- AESO Notification of Regulatory Filing
[Posted September 13, 2016]
- 138kV Transmission Line 807L Capacity Increase NID
[Posted: September 30, 2016]
- Appendix A - AESO Planning Studies
- Appendix B - AESO Load and Generation Forecast
- Appendix C - TFO Capital Cost Estimates
- Appendix D - AESO Participant Involvement Program
- Appendix E - Commission Rule 007, Section 6.1 NID7(9)
- Appendix F - Commission Rule 007, Section 6.1 NID9(2)
- Appendix G - AESO Transmission Planning Criteria - Basis and Assumptions
Please contact us directly with questions or comments about the need for this transmission reinforcement at 1-888-866-2959 or email@example.com.